Park Hall Academy continues to be Good!
14 November 2019
Congratulations to all at Park Hall Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection in which they continue to be a good school.
Extracts from the report include:
- Pupils are happy at this school.
- Relationships between pupils and staff are excellent.
- Pupils are not worried about being bullied.
- Pupils behave exceptionally well as they move around the school and at breaktimes
- Children get off to a great start in the early years.
- Staff share leaders’ determination to provide a high-quality education for all pupils
Park Hall Academy joined St. Bart’s Academy Trust on 1st November 2016.
Park Hall Academy’s Ofsted Report
SBMAT have launched a proposal to further support local children in the Stoke on Trent area. The proposal is to expand The Avenue, an Early Years Special Needs unit to include an additional hub at Kingsland CE Academy. What is the Avenue? The Expansion Proposal Our...
BTSA – Releasing Potential Magazine – Spring 2021
Congratulations to all at St Saviour’s CofE Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection.