Knutton St. Marys makes it three in a row!
5 June 2019
Congratulations to all at Knutton St Mary’s CofE Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection.
Knutton St Mary’s CofE Academy, based in Newcastle, became the third St. Bart’s academy to gain a “Good” Ofsted outcome this year.
Extracts from the report include:
- The principal’s passion and high expectations have been central to the recent improvements of the school.
- An inclusive and nurturing atmosphere is evident within the school. Staff are attentive and support pupils’ emotional well-being effectively.
- Since July 2018, outcomes have risen.
- Leaders are developing the curriculum. This is particularly the case in history, geography, science and religious education, where pupils’ knowledge and understanding develop well.
- The teaching of reading is having a positive effect on pupils’ enjoyment. Pupils develop their skills through a wide range of texts, and their progress is carefully monitored by staff.
Knutton St Mary’s CofE Academy joined St. Bart’s Academy Trust on 1st July 2016.
A summary of the report:
- Overall effectiveness: Good
- Effectiveness of leadership and management: Good
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment: Good
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare: Good
- Outcomes for pupils: Good
- Early years provision: Good
Knutton St Mary’s CofE Academy Ofsted Report
SBMAT have launched a proposal to further support local children in the Stoke on Trent area. The proposal is to expand The Avenue, an Early Years Special Needs unit to include an additional hub at Kingsland CE Academy. What is the Avenue? The Expansion Proposal Our...
BTSA – Releasing Potential Magazine – Spring 2021
Congratulations to all at St Saviour’s CofE Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection.