It’s a “Good” for Kingsland C.E. Academy!
14 March 2022
Congratulations to all at Kingsland C.E. Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection in which they gained a “good” outcome.
Extracts from the report include:
- The Christian ethos permeates the school.
- Pupils feel safe and cared for.
- Pupils and their families are at the heart of the school community.
- Leaders have worked well to support the pupils through the pandemic.
- Children quickly learn to read because staff deliver the phonics programme well.
- Pupils enjoy mathematics and their knowledge builds over time because the mathematics curriculum is well sequenced.
Kingsland CofE Academy joined St. Bart’s Academy Trust on 1st September 2017.
Kingsland C.E. Academy’s Ofsted Report
SBMAT have launched a proposal to further support local children in the Stoke on Trent area. The proposal is to expand The Avenue, an Early Years Special Needs unit to include an additional hub at Kingsland CE Academy. What is the Avenue? The Expansion Proposal Our...
BTSA – Releasing Potential Magazine – Spring 2021
Congratulations to all at St Saviour’s CofE Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection.