The Trust Board of Directors, the body that oversees the running of The St. Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust, meets at least once per term.
The Articles of Association, which defines the Trust’s constitution, makes provision for a board with a maximum of seven directors, of which a maximum of 25% are representatives of the Church of England. The St. Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust Board of Directors currently consists of:
- Johnny Anderson – Chair (Business)
- Chris Brislen – Chief Executive Officer
- Colin Hopkins – Board appointed
- Robert Knight – Trustee (Community)
- Gill Latos – Trustee – Lichfield Diocese (Education)
- Melanie Simmonds – Trustee (Finance)
Although each St. Bart’s Academy has its own Local Governing Committee, all governor appointments are approved by the Board of Directors.
Details of the constitution and membership of Local Governing Committees are available on member Academy websites.
View all of the Trust’s documentation and financial information here.
Governance Declaration of Business and Pecuniary Interests
NGA Model Code of Conduct
The 7 Principles of Public Life
What a Governor Does
The roles are subject to the Scheme of Delegation of the Trust.