It’s a “Good” for Nantwich Primary Academy!
28 January 2019
Congratulations to all at Nantwich Primary Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection.
Extracts from the report include:
- the school has gone from strength to strength over the last two years.
- The principal is ambitious, well organised and uncompromising in her aim to ensure that pupils enjoy learning and realise their potential
- Together with the highly motivated senior leadership team, the principal ensures that the quality of teaching and pupils’ achievement are good
- Governors are highly skilled
- Staff morale is high
“As CEO I am delighted that the hard work and investment in the school and its staff have turned around the school and given the community a school it can be proud of. This is just the beginning, with our aim being to be outstanding at the next inspection.”
Chris Brislen, CEO of The St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust
Nantwich Primary Academy joined St. Bart’s Academy Trust on 1st October 2015.
A summary of the report:
- Overall effectiveness: Good
- Effectiveness of leadership and management: Good
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment: Good
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare: Good
- Outcomes for pupils: Good
- Early years provision: Good
Nantwich Primary Academy’s Ofsted Report
Congratulations to all at Knutton St Mary’s CofE Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection.
Welcome to the first edition of the SBMAT Academy Newsletter – Issue 1
Congratulations to all at Woodcroft First School for their recent Ofsted Inspection.