It’s a “Good” for Nantwich Primary Academy!
28 January 2019
Congratulations to all at Nantwich Primary Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection.
Extracts from the report include:
- the school has gone from strength to strength over the last two years.
- The principal is ambitious, well organised and uncompromising in her aim to ensure that pupils enjoy learning and realise their potential
- Together with the highly motivated senior leadership team, the principal ensures that the quality of teaching and pupils’ achievement are good
- Governors are highly skilled
- Staff morale is high
“As CEO I am delighted that the hard work and investment in the school and its staff have turned around the school and given the community a school it can be proud of. This is just the beginning, with our aim being to be outstanding at the next inspection.”
Chris Brislen, CEO of The St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust
Nantwich Primary Academy joined St. Bart’s Academy Trust on 1st October 2015.
A summary of the report:
- Overall effectiveness: Good
- Effectiveness of leadership and management: Good
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment: Good
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare: Good
- Outcomes for pupils: Good
- Early years provision: Good
Nantwich Primary Academy’s Ofsted Report
For the last eight years, the team at Saint Nathaniel’s Academy has been working with pupils to develop and transform the school’s garden into a valuable, child-safe asset that is much-loved by its many pupils.
Forty children from across the Trust attended Rugby Development Training hosted by Longton Rugby Club.
The first of March saw two new academies join the St. Bart’s family – Whitchurch CE Infant and Nursery Academy and Whitchurch CE Junior Academy.