It’s a “Good” for Nantwich Primary Academy!
28 January 2019
Congratulations to all at Nantwich Primary Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection.
Extracts from the report include:
- the school has gone from strength to strength over the last two years.
- The principal is ambitious, well organised and uncompromising in her aim to ensure that pupils enjoy learning and realise their potential
- Together with the highly motivated senior leadership team, the principal ensures that the quality of teaching and pupils’ achievement are good
- Governors are highly skilled
- Staff morale is high
“As CEO I am delighted that the hard work and investment in the school and its staff have turned around the school and given the community a school it can be proud of. This is just the beginning, with our aim being to be outstanding at the next inspection.”
Chris Brislen, CEO of The St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust
Nantwich Primary Academy joined St. Bart’s Academy Trust on 1st October 2015.
A summary of the report:
- Overall effectiveness: Good
- Effectiveness of leadership and management: Good
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment: Good
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare: Good
- Outcomes for pupils: Good
- Early years provision: Good
Nantwich Primary Academy’s Ofsted Report
Congratulations to all at Offley Primary Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection.
Congratulations to all at St. Michael’s Community Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection.
Congratulations to all at Meir Heath Academy for their recent Ofsted Inspection.