Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy is Outstanding!
05 May 2017
Congratulation to all at Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy for their recent Ofsted Report.
Ofsted stated Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy is outstanding in all aspects of its work and has an “unwavering commitment to further continuous improvement.”
A summery of the report:
- Overall effectiveness: Outstanding
- Effectiveness of leadership and management: Outstanding
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment: Outstanding
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare: Outstanding
- Outcomes for pupils: Outstanding
- Early years provision: Outstanding
The report also mentions the “strong partnership work between the school, St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust and Britannia Teaching School Alliance which has led to teachers and other staff sharing practice and developing outstanding teaching and learning.
Read the feature article in The Sentinel.
Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy Ofsted Report
St. Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust are taking part in a Disney Dreams Day on July 6th for Make-A-Wish Foundation UK to make a difference to children’s lives.
Hazel Slade Community Primary School in Cannock is the 15th school to join the Trust and is now known as Hazel Slade Primary Academy.
Longford Primary School in Cannock has joined the Trust and is now known as Longford Primary Academy.