Britannia Teaching School Alliance
Britannia Teaching School Alliance (BTSA) operates from Belgrave St. Bartholomew’s Academy, the founding school of The St. Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust.
Staff at our Academies have the opportunity to participate in our full range of training programmes. The St. Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust is fully supported by BTSA, a cohort 2 Teaching School Alliance, widely recognised across the West-Midlands Region for its excellent practice in Continuous Professional Development, Initial Teacher Training and School to School Support.
BTSA we believe that every individual has the potential to be successful. In seeking to “Release that Potential” we:
- Work across the West Midlands Region and beyond, centred in and around Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire and Cheshire East.
- Collaborate with over 100 schools and academies.
- Have trained over 2,000 course participants in high quality CPD.
- Have a success record of 100% School Direct trainees rated Good or Outstanding.
- Have 100% School Direct trainees who then successfully secure teaching posts and finish their NQT year.
- Are able to support school improvement through the deployment of highly experienced and qualified staff.
- Have 2 NLEs, 44 SLEs, 20 LLEs / Senior School to School Leads and 1 NLG available.
Interested in teaching? Come along to the Train to Teach Event Wednesday 31st January 2018
For more information please use the link below to visit the BTSA website.